Guideline for Launcher iOS for Android application

 HOW TO USE "Launcher iOS for Android" application?

 

1. How to set Launcher iOS as default launcher?
 

How to set iLauncher as default launcher?

- Open iLauncher's Setting

- Click "Make Default Launcher"

- Tap Launcher (or Home Screen)

- Select "iLauncher"

- Tap CHANGE 



2. How to put apps in a folder? 

If you have a lot of apps, you can put your related apps in folders.

- To make a folder, drag an app onto another app.

- To rename the folder, tap the name field or the Close button, then enter the new name.

- Drag apps into the folder. Folders can have more than one page.


 


3. 
Move apps and widgets around on your Phone

 - Touch and hold any app or widget on the Home Screen, then tap "Edit Home Screen".

- The apps begin to jiggle.

- Drag an app to one of the following locations:

        Another location on the same page

        Another Home Screen page

       Drag the app or widget to the right edge of the screen. You might need to wait a second for the new page to appear. The dots above the Dock show how many pages you have and which one you’re viewing.
        Jiggling apps on the Home Screen being dragged to the next page.

- When you’re finished, press Done


4. How to search from Home screen?

Swipe to search.

- From your Home screen, swipe down from the middle of the HOME screen.

- Tap the search field, then enter what you’re looking for.

- As you type, Search updates results in real time.

- To see more results, tap Show More or search directly in an app by tapping Search in App.

- Then Tap a search result to open it.
 

5. How to add widgets to your Home screen?


- From the home screen, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.

- Tap the “Add” button in the upper-left corner

- Select a widget, choose from three widget sizes, then tap “Add widget”

- Tap DONE 


6. How to edit widgets?


You can easy to configure widgets.

- Touch and hold a widget to open the quick actions menu.

- Tap Edit widget

- Make your changes, then tap outside of the widget to exit.





7. How to download and apply effects to Weather widget.


You can easy to download and apply effects to Weather widgets.

- Touch and hold Weather widget to open the quick actions menu.

- Tap Edit widget

- Click the "Weather effects" row to download effects.

- After successful download, the effect is automatically applied







Comments

  1. how to costumize the weather bacround?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to move some icons into the same folder however when I push the icon and hold down it doesn't jiggle or anything it just opens up the white menu for me to pick from such as hidden apps delete app Etc. So how do I move my apps into folders if it won't let me LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4-F7y8iJcs

      Delete
  3. Loving it! One request though: now if I have the screen full of icons and widgets there is a bit too much space between the bottom row and the dock. iOS has them closer together. Could you adjust the row spacing or add an option to select how tight the layout is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like before 🙂😃!!!! Cool assistant 👍✅😍... Not Google assistant on this launcher. I am lost without my Google. Help launch me into reality!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Como puedo eliminar una pestaña sin apps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Как поменять обои?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you edit the background of the widget?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How to undo android ios launcher

    ReplyDelete
  9. When u change ur icons. How do you see the name of the app???

    ReplyDelete
  10. how to erase App on Desktop?, i want all my apps just in App Library....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm getting really frustrated. I paid the 5.99 to use iOS launcher without ads and full access to it's features. That pmt shows on card, but the app still isn't premium. Still has ads, and I can't access anything with it. How do I fix this? There's no help button in the app.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Apesar de ter assinado, o app não habilita a versão premium

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cant move app to other page in one plus 9 and i subscribe but still showing me ads

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do you edit the time, I think its stuck in militarily time

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im a fan of your app sir! I've been using your big 3 (Ilauncher, ilock premium and cc premium)
    However, I have some problems tho.

    Ilauncher:
    - I can't move apps to another page
    - Doesnt work in sync with the Locker app, I mean there's no animations when I unlock using the ilock. Btw I love the unlock/Home animation
    - Can u add a one time premium for this one too? Hehehe

    ILocker:
    - How can I remove the Music Player at the lockscreen after playing music, I cant remove the music player control even after I dismiss the app or control on my notif bar
    - Can you add option to edit a lockscreen directly at lockscreen? Even only at the pro version 😆
    - doesnt work in sync with the Ilauncher animation

    Control Center:
    - Some Functions doesn't work and crashes it

    Thank you sir!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy Policy "Launcher iOS for Android" app